Neophyte
    Thanks

Default Vanyel Askevron! A -brief- introduction!

Or you can just call me Brennan haha. Just applied this evening, I'm a younger working professional in the ever lovely Colorado. Graduated a few years back with degrees in both International Affairs and Economics but that's old news.

I've been playing MMO's for about 10 years now with FFXI being one of my longest running and earliest adventures into the world of online gaming. I'm a huge fantasy fan in general and find myself inhaling the genre if I don't watch myself closely. Final Fantasy in particular has always held a special place in my heart having been some of my earliest video games in general.

As a gamer I am fairly casual, I dedicate myself to one game at a time and take it at a leisurely but unceasing pace. I am a legacy player on XIV falling back all the way to the Alpha phase testing and just newly returned to A Realm Reborn and found that my original server was made into a Jp Legacy haha. So newly forged on Gilgamesh I am looking for a family to help me reach my utmost potential in game. Really though I'm just looking for friends who share a common passion for the artistry and thrill of a great raid :3. Also the dps que times suck and a reliable group of people I can turn to sounds mighty appealing! I've got a ways to go until I can become a real asset to the guild in game but I hope to bring my experience and style to the table the second you meet me!

Hit me up in game sometime!
    <3
    Vanyel Askevron

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vanyel Askevron! A -brief- introduction!

Hello and welcome

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Great to have you here!

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Happy to have you here! Hope to see you soon in game!

If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask as this is one of the greatest groups of players in the game!