Guild Member
    Thanks

Post Medic DPS worksheet--can be repurposed for other classes

Hey all! I've been working on this for the past few days, and I think I've got it in pretty good shape. It's a chart that shows the DPS of the Medic's assault skills. Hopefully it is useful to you medics! Other classes can repurpose it simply by changing the names and the values on the second worksheet to match whatever skills they are comparing. You may have to manually create your own formula if your skill has wonky effects that change its DPS.

Medic DPS Worksheet

Just enter in your character level (very important) and your assault power. There are no support power skills in this version so you can leave that box blank, it doesn't matter.

Some things to note:
    • This is focusing only on damage per second. If any of the tier 4/8 upgrades to a skill didn't change the actual DPS, then it wasn't taken into account. Generally I tried to go with the optimum damage output. Special cases:
      --Tier 4+ Discharge and Tier 8 Fissure assume you will land all ticks of the skill.
      --Tier 4+ Devastator Probes assumes that you will always trigger the probes' detonation at the last possible second, for maximum damage.
      --Collider is calculated with the base damage, not the bonus damage.
      --Atomize Tier 4+ and Annihilation Tier 8 were disregarded because they would have made the chart too complicated.
    • It doesn't account for # of actuators you have. All it shows you is the ideal DPS.
    • It doesn't take into account global cooldowns. I didn't think it was significant enough to make figuring out the math worth it.
    • This chart DOES take into account skill cooldowns. The values you see are approximately the DPS you would get if you cast the spell repeatedly every time it was available.
    • Some of the skills' DPS values seem low, but remember that a lot of these skills are DOTs. This means that you can cast them and then cast other spells during their duration, stacking the DPS of multiple skills.

That's it! Let me know if it's helpful to you and if you find anything that seems wrong.

Edit #1: Changed Annihilation Tier 4+ due to it not letting you overlap the fields.
    Last edited by BVKnight; 06-22-2014 at 04:23 PM.