Thread: Blogging??

Thanks

Question Blogging??

Hey all

I want to start blogging but don't know where to start, I need a few ideas such as...

I'm thinking about blogging about my journey, the ups & down, also a few little spoilers like, the things I wish i knew about this game before I started playing (with a shorter title lol).
    I have plenty of screenshots ready to go to ^^

What do you think about my idea?

What types of things do you blog about?

Can you earn money out of blogging as I have heard you can if it's enough to pay my monthly subs I'm happy...

----> STAR xxx

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Blogging??

A couple keys to having a successful blog are lots of content: People need to know there is going to be new stuff at least a few times a week; interesting content; and Google.

Think about something you would want to read; if you think it would be boring, chances are so will everyone else. Also, it's probably not best to go in expecting to make money unless you're ready to dedicate a lot of time to promotion and such.

Platform-wise, for adamwratten.com I use a Wordpress install on a server I pay for via Dreamhost. Wordpress is one of the best platforms out there, in my opinion, because it allows for a ton of customization. I know some people also use Tumblr and various other sites.