Thread: Launch Day!

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Launch Day! The Planning ...

Well, getting up to get ready for work (4am CST), thought I'd fire up the PS3 to see if I can make a character on Gilgamesh. Nope, still locked.

Later this afternoon, after picking up my CE, I'll try again.

If not, then I'll probably make the girls on either Siren or Shiva server (just personal preferences, especially naming).

Of course, will have to see where my friend is going as well, if she hasn't made one yet either.
    Last edited by Charinida; 08-27-2013 at 06:06 AM.
    In Service to the Realm and the Queen (a fan of Yda and Y'shtola!!),

SCH:83, WHM:85, BLM:77, BRD:75, PLD:34, DRG:70, SMN:74
    Retainers: Doccubus and Valkubus
    "Shut down sequence initiated..."

Guild Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Launch Day!

I will help any player level up later whenever they can actually get into our server, I suspect it may be awhile before gilga is unlocked. The problem is obviously people will get attached to the characters they level up elsewhere but if you are determined to join us here then just focus on having fun for now and keep trying to make a character every few days or hours but atm I know gilgamesh is on list of servers locked from character creation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darethian For This Useful Post:

Charinida (08-27-2013)

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Also (thought it is a long shot) they have world transfers in mid-sept. Perhaps there will be openings then. If anything, I think SE should be going through the countless accounts made during beta and banning a lot of them due to the inappropriate names. It's not much but it's hope. I have a friend who was going to join me during launch as well but he can't due to the server being locked out. It sucks because I feel like a lot of people just made a whole bunch of alts on the server. While they are allowed to do that I just hope it only counts as one "playing" character actually rather than the possible 8 characters i.e. taking up 7 slots that other players could have used.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Artex For This Useful Post:

Charinida (08-27-2013)

Thanks

Awards Showcase

I personally dont see the point of alts but thats just me.
    Now these ashes have grown cold, we open the old book. These oil-stained pages recount the tales of the Fallen, a frayed empire, words without warmth. The hearth has ebbed, its gleam and life's sparks are but memories against dimming eyes - what cast my mind, what hue my thoughts as I open the Book of the Fallen and breathe deep the scent of history? Listen, then, to these words carried on that breath. These tales are the tales of us all, again yet again. We are history relived and that is all, without end that is all.

FFXIV ARR: Dan Glokta

Thanks

Awards Showcase

I stuck a post-it on the front door on my way to work this morning. Fedex and USPS are generally happy to leave parcels at the door, but if I don't leave a note for the UPS guy, I invariably get one of his sticky notes saying he'll be back right in the middle of my work day again for 2-3 attempts before I'm allowed to go get it after hours at their facility. Bah humbug! So anyway, I left a post-it with extra tape asking that he please leave my parcel in the secure and security-camera-viewed lobby of my building. Fingers crossed that he obeys.

If I can't get onto Gilgamesh when I'm done rubbing my face against the art book, I'll poke around on Ultima or Valefor while I wait.

Thanks

I'll be on Midgardsomr till I can switch servers. Buddy of mine are going to start playing... I've held off too long. But I will be on these forums and chilling in Mumble from time to time still. Hope to be on Gilgamesh soon!!!