Blog Entries
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Sith Warrior class coming to SWTOR

GameSpot has the scoop on the latest Old Republic class announced: the Sith Warrior.
    Emmanuel Lusinchi: The Sith Warrior is a frontline fighter who aggressively uses the Force to augment his destructive power. As such, the character does have elements in common with melee-centric classes from the two Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games. Depending on whether players develop their characters toward pure damage or toward a balanced offense and defense, a warrior can go toe-to-toe against the strongest enemy in the room or take apart a whole mob of lesser foes.
    Head on over to Gamespot for their extensive Q&A with BioWare on the new class.
    Standing in fire keeps you warm; it doesn't mean you are bad, it means you are cozy.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sith Warrior class coming to SWTOR

All I can say is that I'm excited.

After reading everything I could earlier this year, I'm glad I'm avoiding some news, but this...this sounds great, gets my hopes up that this might be a pretty special game.

I know at AKS we've always embraced being the good guys. That being said, think that we could conceiveably consider playing as the Sith? I mean, after all...they are just misunderstood!

Thanks for the update!