Guild Officer
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Extra Life - Join our Team - Save the Kids :)

Hi everyone,

Due to my job, I have not been able for several years now to commit to online gaming much, but one Aureus Knights activity that has remained very important to me is Extra Life.

I was talking to my good friend here at school (I'm an Assistant Principal of a middle school) when he received the news that his 6 month old daughter had died in a freak accident at their babysitter's house. During that same year, two other tragedies led to childhood deaths among friends of mine. It was then I began committing myself to charities aimed at helping kids. Extra Life is an annual 24 hour gaming marathon (among other events) aimed at uniting video and tabletop gamers in the mission to raise much needed money for local children's hospitals. It is a worthy cause, and one The Aureus Knights have stood behind for years.

Please take a moment to go to our team link (on the forums) and sign up for the Aureus Knights team. Send messages to your friends asking them to donate to the cause. Participate in the marathon. Stream your gaming that day to Twitch or Facebook or some other social media. Get your loved ones involved. Dedicate yourself to doing whats right for the kids, even if you have none yourself. My four children will thank you, as this is a cause they have become quite dedicated to over the years.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or Ryan. We'd be happy to get you started.

Much love,
    Xan/Bob
    CLT - Aureus Knights
    Currently Playing: Hearthstone, Injustice IOS, Clash of Clans, Wizard 101
    I'm all sorts of casual

Guild Officer
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Extra Life - Join our Team - Save the Kids :)

So far I have raised $620 with my family. If you are interested in donating to my family's campaign, please go to extra-life.org/participant/efken and make a donation. Thank you for helping the kids of St. Louis!
    CLT - Aureus Knights
    Currently Playing: Hearthstone, Injustice IOS, Clash of Clans, Wizard 101
    I'm all sorts of casual