Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Game is better than ever

So with the release of the Magoria update this week, the game has been more popular than ever. Class Awakenings, fixed cash shop, and raised soft cap have really made this a different game from when it was originally released.

http://dulfy.net/2017/01/12/black-de...coming-jan-25/

I genuinely urge anyone that was excited about BDO before it was released to come back and check it out again. With the server merge they added 3 new channels for any new/returning players that give you a 200% bonus XP boost so you can level your characters up quickly.

I've been playing off and on for about 2 months now, and I have to say the game has been one that I've been really excited to play! There's just so much to do, and you feel like you're making real progression the more you play. It doesn't take much to get to a point where you can actually make a difference in GvG fights as well.

If anyone has any questions about the game, please feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Be4zgYLU0
    Last edited by Gagtech; 01-23-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    Sometimes I play games.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagtech For This Useful Post:

Nith (01-30-2017)

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Game is better than ever

It sounds like it might actually be playable again. I still resent that all of the small/medium guilds were being pushed into large guilds (if they wanted to do Node wars). I'm not even sure if I could play BDO casually. I may give it a try.