Neophyte
    Thanks

Default Aussie looking for a fc to call home!

Hello! I am a male, 26 years old living in Australia. Why do i want to join your fc? Well you guys seem like a really friendly community of players that will actually help people out when needed. I really like seeing friendship/loyalty in a community, so this really attracted me to you guys. I usually swap between bard/ninja in game, both at level 60. I'm currently studying a small course at the moment, hoping to get some skills needed for employment. So i usually have a decent amount of time to be in game I am interested in eventually starting more ex primals/savage. (have never done a savage before). Thank you for considering this, and have a nice day!

Thanks

Default Re: Aussie looking for a fc to call home!

Hey there Ragnell! David here, Sharess Dragonsong/Xaikul Stardust ingame.

Thank You for putting in the application/introduction on the website. Was it you that also joined discord yesterday under 'exaccuss' ? If not that's fine.
    Did you transfer servers or are you on Gilgamesh?
    Have you already done an ingame application to the FC? if not that would be the best thing. If you see any AKS member just apply via their company profile and an officer will assist you when available by approving you. Otherwise if can't find an AKS member (typically lots in Idylshire) you can put your character name in here and I can look out for you being online so you can apply

Either way welcome to the fold and you're right about it being a social friendly helpful community.

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

Neophyte
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sharess View Post
    Hey there Ragnell! David here, Sharess Dragonsong/Xaikul Stardust ingame.

Thank You for putting in the application/introduction on the website. Was it you that also joined discord yesterday under 'exaccuss' ? If not that's fine.
    Did you transfer servers or are you on Gilgamesh?
    Have you already done an ingame application to the FC? if not that would be the best thing. If you see any AKS member just apply via their company profile and an officer will assist you when available by approving you. Otherwise if can't find an AKS member (typically lots in Idylshire) you can put your character name in here and I can look out for you being online so you can apply

Either way welcome to the fold and you're right about it being a social friendly helpful community.
    Yes, that was me on discord. I just recently transferred servers and am now on gilgamesh. I also submitted an application to the fc under the same name as my forum username.

Neophyte
    Thanks

Sooo how long is it going to take to be approved? I've been waiting about 2 days now, with no contact from anyone saying if i have been rejected or not :/ Surely at least one of your officers would have been online.

Thanks

Typically its about getting you online with an officer so they can talk with you, have you look over the charter/code of conduct thing and have you agree to the terms etc.

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

Thanks

Hey there!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you in-game (Phazey Decs). Or on Discord (I'm basically online 24/7).

Thanks

If it makes you feel any better, I've been associated with AKS for about a month now and I still haven't been talked to in an official capacity with an officer yet. ^_^

That said, I do think that this bunch of people are worth the wait if you're willing to stick around~
    Only you can hear me, Summoner~

Thank you, Foxie!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gist For This Useful Post:

Sharess (10-15-2016)

Thanks

Hells to the bells yeah we are!

Thanks

Awards Showcase

[Emu War]