Neophyte
    Thanks

Default Looking for a home within FF XIV

Hello,

I am looking for a group of friendly players who enjoy being a community as well as doing things together in the game world. I have some experience with FF XIV as well as having played numerous other MMO's over the years. I tend to be quiet until getting to know others but after becoming comfortable I am more talkative. I try to be helpful when I am able to be, however I tend to level slowly and take my time as to enjoy the game, but if at any point I can help someone all needs be done is let me know. I prefer quality over quantity, one of the things that first attracted me to your free company was your "Guiding Principles"; as such if given the opportunity I will do my best to play/conduct myself in an appropriate manner.
    As for my experience with FF XIV, I have found that finding quality people is somewhat challenging to be honest; if I may I would give an example. During my very first "Ifrit Trail" I took the time to watch the entire cut scene as I found it to be very nicely done, after having completed the scene I read chat and found that another party member had made the comment of wishing they could "report" me for taking the time to actually go through the scene which was causing them great distress as they were in a hurry. I very much enjoy the game and doing these types of things and I am hoping to find a group of "friends" who enjoy the same things rather than a group of random strangers such as ones found in "random invite guilds" or "pug runs". I currently do not have a character on Gilgamesh and as such will be starting fresh, I have ordered a security token and will not be playing until it has been received so it may be a short while before actually starting there.

I look forward to hearing from the guild as well as meeting everyone and have high hopes for the future!

Fantasy Life

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Looking for a home within FF XIV

Well you have found a wonderful community here and a great FC to help you progress. Our members are very friendly and will help out, all you have to do is ask. :-D

Neophyte
    Thanks

Thank you for the assurance, I am confident that Aureus Knights are everything I could hope they are and I look forward to becoming one of it's members. I will do my best to represent you with pride!

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums.
    PSN: agent_00negative
    XBox Live: agent00negative
    Battle.net: KarmaBum#1703
    FFXIV: Gwen Dolyn

Knight
    Thanks

Your playstyle sounds similar to mine. I like to take it slow and easy most times. I have a hard time resisting cut-scenes so I don't mind if someone watches them.
    FFXIV - Haiyaka Joestar

Neophyte
    Thanks

Hey guys, been trying to get into Gilgamesh but having a difficult time doing so, not giving up just seems to be a slow go. I also expected my security token to be delivered by now but no such luck, beginning to wonder if it will make it. At this point it's been a week or so since having placed the order so maybe it's on it's way. Who knows! Didn't want to be forgotten about so I thought I would give you an update. Look forward to seeing everyone in game.

Thanks

Awards Showcase

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having

In case you weren't aware there is the option of creating your character on a different server and transferring across using the Mogstation account service, this however does cost money to do but isn't effected by the world lockout restrictrions so you can bypass it that way if you are willing to pay money (which is stupid really, you shouldn't have to pay money just to play on the server you want to.)

Either way, welcome to the forums and I hope some way or another you can find your way to AKS in-game

Neophyte
    Thanks

No worries on having the little bit of trouble I have been, if that's the worst that ever happens then I figure I'm in good shape.

It's a minor annoyance, I think I was more concerned with being forgotten about then anything, lol. I was aware of the option to do the transfer, I was simply hoping it wouldn't come to that is all; I shouldn't be too terribly surprised though considering Gilgamesh is such a high population server. I made the character yesterday so I will do the transfer in a couple of days and start over there, no big deal.

Thanks for all the help and warm welcomes from everyone, I definitely look forward to getting in game and being part of such a great group of people!

Neophyte
    Thanks

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that my character transfer has been completed, the character name is Shar Adarkim.

I look forward to being part of the community and though I will be low level please feel free to hit me up for whatever, I find that I am rather excited to meet and talk with everyone, my experience so far has been a happy one with all the helpful comments and warm greetings!