Thanks

Default Introduction: KairyDragon

Hi! I'm Kairy Kokoru (ign), and I've been looking for a new FC to join in FFXIV.

My main class is MCH, though I started with WHM and still have that one at a fairly good ilvl. I like helping people out and will often join in if asked to go to a dungeon...though be warned, there are a couple dungeons I avoid like the plague and might be a little resistant towards those (Aetherochemical Research Facility, looking at you).
    I have two crafting skills to 50 (LW and WVR), but I'm not huge on crafting; I mostly enjoy the story content and events.

I'm no stranger to the MMO scene; I started playing MMOs in the days of MUDs (though, I didn't have much success with it as I got lost in the first forest), then I played a game called Underlight...and then WoW when it first came out and up until WotLC.
    After that, it was between various MMOs (mostly f2p ones) such as Mabinogi, Grand Fantasia, Dream of Mirror, and Perfect World. I was in the closed beta for ESO and played it after release until my trial ran out (I didn't feel it was worth paying for).

Other video game genres I like are RPGs (kind of obvious; I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, though that sort of ends at X, and my favorite is FFIX), sim games (such as Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, and Animal Crossing), and puzzle games (Portal 2...'nuff said).

I'm not comfortable with hanging out in voice chat because I'm not good with verbal communication; I have issues with verbal communication and have nuances in my speech, so I'd mostly be typing rather than talking aloud.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!
    Last edited by KairyDragon; 09-13-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Knight
    Thanks

Default Re: Introduction: KairyDragon

Hi Kairy. Welcome to the forum. Im not anxious to return to the Aetherochemical Research Facility either. I ran it once and never looked back.
    FFXIV - Haiyaka Joestar

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalkaya For This Useful Post:

KairyDragon (09-08-2016)

Thanks

Default Re: Introduction: KairyDragon

Thanks! Yea...that's one dungeon I never want to do again (and was why I never ran the level 60 rotation once it became part of it; I just stuck with the ex rotation).

Out of curiosity, about how long does it take for an in-game application to go through? I quit my old FC and applied yesterday, and am still hopefully waiting for approval.

Edit (9/13): I'm withdrawing my application. I've been in two FCs (the first one broke up, which was why I joined the second one), and it's never taken this long just for my application to be approved.
    The fact that nobody answered me here on the forums with an ETA of when it'll be processed, combined with the fact that it's been about five days since I submitted an application, tells me that this FC is (unfortunately) not very active, and I'm looking to join an active FC.

I am saddened by that, because this place sounds really great; a bunch of veteran MMO players is the sort of FC/guild I'd love to be in.
    Unfortunately, I am looking for an active FC, and this doesn't seem too active.
    Last edited by KairyDragon; 09-13-2016 at 02:00 PM.