Hey guys. So, I left the FC a while back (last year?) because I was going through some real life stuff, and couldn't really afford time online. Since then, things have settled in to place, because I joined the Air Force! Anyway, here's my original post, and I play on re-applying in game as well! (IGN: Oliver Wynloc)

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver93 View Post
Hello guys and gals.
My name is Oliver. Well, not really. My name is Dustin, but I use Oliver for almost all online communities.

Anyway, I've decided that it's high time I join a Free Company if i'm going to get anywhere in FFXIV.
I'm a level 34 Dragoon (Higher every day) with 37 hours under my belt. It's not a lot, but it's only going to keep climbing.]
Your community here seems very fitting for me. I've been reading over different sections and threads, reading what you're about and what you do. It seems like a place I can see myself fitting in quite well for the foreseeable future. I'm new to FFXIV, but I'm very, very active, and look to be playing for a very long time.
Anyway. Just thought I'd drop a Hello. I'll be submitting an in game application to the FC as well, but It's always nice to be able to explain exactly what I'm all about.

If you have any questions about me, just let me know. I'm a pretty friendly person
A few things have changed since then, of course, because here's my level's now, and my current play time is 159 Hours and 35 Minutes!

Anyway, really hoping I can join you all again!