Neophyte
    Thanks

Default LFM before transferring

Hello,

My FFXIV name is Myirdhyin Elrayinhnn. Me and my friend Vyncent Stark are currently on Sargatanas server. We're looking for a new place to call home. We want to raid too, we have experience in A5S (no clear yet cause of static shenanigans). I would like to know if there is any chance for a raid group around 1Pm-6PM EST . Understand that we would have to transfer to you so we want to be sure we would be able to have ppl for raiding. We have raid leader group experience . Sargatanas is just raid dead at the time we can raid.
    We are very nice, sociable and we love helping people. I'm on Sarg since 1.0 Beta so leaving it will be an heartbreaking experience so i ask for an very honest answer to my post please.

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: LFM before transferring

Hey there!

I moved this post over to our raid section.

I can't speak for the possibility of finding a raid group, to be honest. The raid scene in FFXIV seems pretty well kaput, but Gilgamesh in general is going to be your best bet.

Good luck.
    PSN: agent_00negative
    XBox Live: agent00negative
    Battle.net: KarmaBum#1703
    FFXIV: Gwen Dolyn

Thanks

Default Re: LFM before transferring

I transfered from siren about 2 months ago and i can assure you gilgamesh is the best place for raiding. You will always see a5-8 savage parties in the pf 24/7 of the day and people are always looking for statics. Since ive been here ive seen more bird farming more savage runs etc so yup gilgamesh is your best bet man