Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default FC Workshop Guide

Now that Knights have the permissions to use the company workshop, I thought I would make a guide on how to use the shop for those that are unfamiliar with it's use.

Once you have ensured that you are good on all the guidelines stated in the guidelines post you may begin.
    http://www.aureusknights.com/showthr...op-open-to-all!

Here's a basic outline that our beloved Artex made:
    "The Fabrication Station, this is pretty much where you make anything in the workshop. Only one thing can be built at a time so longer projects should be considered before undertaking. Building items is pretty straight forward. Select the item you wish to build, give the necessary items for each stage ... When you have completed a stage (most items have three, housing glamours have eight), you will need three other crafters including yourself (four in total) in-order to move the item to the next stage. Getting Excellent or Outstanding progress (based on quality) will make it so you need less mats the next stage.

Artex pretty much summed up everything there, there are just 2 things I would like to add:

1: Getting excellent or outstanding progress is largely RNG but does scale with the items quality, which is shown in the fabrication station. An items quality can be increased by turning in HQ mats, much like normal crafting. If you achieve excellent or outstanding progress, the amount of materials required in the next stage is decreased by 1/3rd or 1/2 respectively (I think.) Usually I find that it's better to just turn in NQ mats and hope for the excellent or outstanding rather than trying to bait it with HQ mats.

2: Materials are turned in in quantities equalling a third (1/3rd) of the total amount of mats needed in that phase, so say you have 15 iron nails to turn in, each time you click to turn in on the fabrication station you must turn in in quantities of 5. Additionally, each 3rd of these mats must be of the same quality, so I couldn't have 4 NQ nails and 1 HQ, I would need either 5 NQ or 5 HQ, you will find yourself using the lower quality function with company crafts a lot.

Crafting in the FC workshop is pretty straightforward - Firstly go to the fabrication and select the item you want and click begin...there is a little drop down depicting each stage...something that I missed on my first craft, thinking there was only one stage I ended up committing to far more than I expected.

Once you have done that, you can get underway, simply throw materials at the fabrication station by clicking on the item you wish to turn in until you have filled that hungry bugger up.
    Once you have filled it up, you will be able to advance to the next stage, simply go back to the fabrication station and have the party leader click "advance project to next stage." From thereon, it's simply rinse and repeat until you have finished, in which it will give you a text box saying "complete collected item" and it will be transferred to your inventory.

And there we go, craft finished, you may now enjoy the fruits of your labour.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ayuna For This Useful Post:

Andaris (07-04-2016), Okaria (07-04-2016)