Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 977 Posts

Awards Showcase

Default We are recruiting for Final Fantasy XIV on the Gilgamesh server - details inside!

Final Fantasy XIV player? Looking for a guild? Take a seat, I’ve got something you’ll want to hear...

Welcome to the Aureus Knights community site, you’ve made it this far, I hope you’ll take a few minutes to learn about the guild!

Aureus Knights is currently recruiting for Final Fantasy XIV on the Gilgamesh server. AKS is the largest and most active Free Companies on the Gilgamesh server and we would love to have you join us.

We are active in all content facets within the game with 7 active coil flights (and constantly adding more), constant groups for PvE and PvP content and social events to bring everyone together. We are a guild that prides ourselves on being well run and through our planned events and flight system for raids we guarantee you won't find a better FC in the game.

So who are the Aureus Knights?

We are a multi game community that focuses our attention on MMOs. When we created this guild we were frustrated with guild drama, having to find a new group of friends from game to game and all those other hassles that get in the way of just-playing-the-games-we-love. The guild was founded by an officer team with diverse backgrounds ranging from gamers who got their online gaming start in BBS doors to Ultima Online vets to raiding pros of the World of Warcraft heydays. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over the years and in 2006 we founded this community to create the type of community we’d want to spend the rest of our MMO-gaming lives in.

We are a guild composed primarily of mature adults with jobs, significant others, families, etc. We don’t have the time we used to to dedicate to these games but we come from a place where we want to see as much content as possible. We think that these games are made to be fun and that’s what we focus on. We take running the guild seriously because we believe if the guild is run well and provides the best platform it can our members will have the maximum amount of fun they can in a game. We orient everything we do to stripping away the BS and just having fun.

Aureus Knights is the last gaming community you’ll ever need to join for MMOs. Our fun-focused and drama-free approach is just what you’re looking for.

I'm in, what are the next steps?

Register here on our forums. Registration on the forums is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

Post an introduction. It’s not required by any means but this is a community, the more you put in to it, the more you’ll get.

Make yourself at home. Once you’ve been invited in game you’ll start a two week trial and be on your way to Knighthood. What do we look for during that trial? We are only looking to make sure you are a fit within the community. We value the culture within the guild and one bad apple could upset the whole thing. As long as you act like a decent human being and participate you’ll have no problem whatsoever fitting in and making it past your trial. You’ll never find an easier application process for a guild!

Go down and visit our Final Fantasy XIV forums, check out the rest of the site.

Welcome to the Aureus Knights,
    On behalf of the entire officer team I hope you’ve found the last guild you’ll ever need to join,
    RJO / Ryan
    - RJO, Officer of AKS
    Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Last.fm - Flickr

Taas Taru, White Mage (FFXIV)
    Currently Playing: FIFA16, Life

Proud member of the lala master race

hardcore

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RJO For This Useful Post:

Gwen (01-02-2015)

Neophyte
    Thanks

Default Re: We are recruiting for Final Fantasy XIV on the Gilgamesh server - details inside!

Hi, I just posted an introduction and an application in Gilgamesh, please add me! Thank you -James Fraser