Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're Back

Neophyte
    Thanks

Default Re: We're Back

Hiya!

I actually started playing again a few weeks ago.
    My pc ..well it was too old for a game as AA and I melted the motherboard, so I had to stop playing and I started again recently, gave myself one month patron and see if I could get some land back.( I lost all my land in the melt )

Anyway, right after I bought my first 16x16 we heard there was going to be a merge and I decided to be there and try to get some land in the landrush.

So if you all starting a new guild I would love to join!

Guild Member
    Thanks

Howdy, I'm late to the game but hoping to meet up with you all, guess Incendiary has their own voice chat you're using? Any place I can meet up with y'all once the server opens?
    -Guylos

Thanks

Hey Aveira and Guylos! Yes for Incendiary we are using a different ts. If you'd like to join that Archeage guild go to theincendiary.net and in your application make sure to put that you were in the Aureus Knights guild. Also send Diamond a mail or whisper if he is online. He is one of the head officers and he can vouche for you. Hope to see you around! Feel free to friend me in game as Nalani

Also Northerner hit up Diamond too if you haven't heard back about your application. We just got both of the guilds set up so I know they are now processing the aps. Our guild is almost already ranked to level 3.