Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ArcheAge Chapter Closure

Quote Originally Posted by TexRob View Post
    You and the other officers abandoned us, what were we supposed to do? Mysiana was the only officer on more than an hour a day for weeks that I am aware of, and anytime any other officer logged in, it was to demand we all do something. That's fine, it is just going to get demo'd, so I guess if that is what you want, so be it, but it seems awfully childish to rather see it demo'd than get used.
    I've been on every night but one since launch. It's a shame that my efforts were beneath your notice. I hope you'll be better serviced in your new guild.

Thank you for your concern about the mansion Texrob. Best of luck in your new guild.

Guild Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcedric View Post
    Texrob, you're exaggerating and being a bit dramatic.

The mansion will remain with AKS for now. If Ironfist elects to demolish it, we will end up doing something with the design. We do not have any current plans to give to anyone else.
    I'm not really. Since day one I joined, when the officers were active, it was trade runs, and then you all dissappeared. I don't think I (and I'm not alone here, many others have voiced the same thing to me) ever grouped with an officer outside of a trade run. Even when you all were active, you all were often in a room together, not mingling with the AKS members. You all would go off and fish, or do GHA, the officers were their own clique. I enjoyed playing with other members, so it wasn't a big deal, but this is something many members, not just myself noticed. Then when you all stopped playing, we were left to just exist, with no recruitment, and no officer moderation or guidance. Numbers dwindled, and there was a week or more where we saw maybe one officer login. Then a few logged in and said, "We're doing a trade run for the guild mansion, everyone X up!", out of nowhere. Then it was the same thing a few days after to build it, then you all logged off.

In summary, officers were scarce my entire time in AKS, and then became non-existent over the last month or so, but I enjoyed the members of the guild and have moved to IF with most of them.

Anyhow, not trying to slam anyone, but think about how you interact with guild members in future games. We're not lemmings, we're equal members.
    TexRob - Naima West - currently DR/Abolisher mainly

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

We will definitely take your comments under consideration.

In the future, if you bring the issues up to someone as they're happening, it makes it a lot easier to address them.
    Steam: Bigcedric --- XBL: Bigcedric --- PSN: Bigcedric88

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigcedric For This Useful Post:

Gwen (12-02-2014), reddragn87 (12-02-2014)