Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Status of Guild

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Status of Guild

I plan to keep playing for a while, but I will not be giving them any more money. I will not extend my patron status. There isn't much out there right now that I'm interested in switching to, until my founder level of Camelot Unchained goes into Beta, so I'll stay in AA for now. DAoC was a great MMO prior to the Trials of Atlantis expansion, so I have high hopes they will get it right and Camelot Unchained will be a lot of fun. It's still a year a way from going live though. My play time in AA is somewhat limited, but I have always enjoyed the PvP action when it occurred. I definitely need better gear, so that will be my focus going forward, knowing I won't be a land owner long term. I need a high end Psyco crafted bow! :-)

Thanks

I'm going to continue playing until I accomplish my goals and run out of things to do. Despite Trion's mistakes I still find the game itself enjoyable and just needed to adapt the way I play to make it fun after the changes. There's still tons to do in this game and I am excited to see level 55 come out.

I will not be paying Trion a cent though, I will pay my subscription with APEX. If the guild condition gets worse, I may move to a more active guild, probably IF. But I really hope it doesn't get to that point.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxide View Post
    I'm going to continue playing until I accomplish my goals and run out of things to do. Despite Trion's mistakes I still find the game itself enjoyable and just needed to adapt the way I play to make it fun after the changes. There's still tons to do in this game and I am excited to see level 55 come out.

I will not be paying Trion a cent though, I will pay my subscription with APEX. If the guild condition gets worse, I may move to a more active guild, probably IF. But I really hope it doesn't get to that point.
    Nothing wrong with that, man.
    They call me Samwell because I like books and weird wildling women.
    IGN: Samwell Tarly in AA and FF14. Vonrus in most other things.

Guild Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxide View Post

Basically ditto, minus paying my subs because I don't want to give up my gold ��
    TexRob - Naima West - currently DR/Abolisher mainly

Guild Member
    Thanks

I am still getting on in the middle of the day while the kids nap. I can usually get on after 8:30 but with the high cost of labor pots I has become more common that i don't have the labor to do what I'd like to do. That being said if we have scheduled events I'd be happy to attend. I'd love to see us doing guilda runs again.

Guild Member
    Thanks

I am logging on when I can, since I have patron through December, but I really don't have time to do much more than tend to my farms, pay my taxes and do a little crafting. We were already planning a big move, which was going to take up a lot of our time, and now we've found out we're getting kicked out of our apt a lot sooner than we thought, which makes everything 100x harder for us. To top it off, work is insanely busy through the holidays. In short, games are going to have to take a back seat to life for a while.

I'm not sure how long I'll stick with Archeage, but I have characters in several games and my membership in this forum, so I'll keep up with what's active and hopefully join you guys somewhere when life is less crazy.

Neophyte
    Thanks

I log on first thing in the morning, and play while I work when work allows. And I'm finding it hard to find anything but farming to do when there are less than 10 active players online most of the day. Sadly, I think I will start looking around for more adventures. I know you have asked us to wait till after thanksgiving, but to be honest I just don't see anyway your going to dig your way out of the low membership while maintaining the quality of the people in this wonderful family.

Guild Member
    Thanks

It appears that a major component of active players have moved to IF today, and unfortunately most of our remaining trade ships sailed off with them. Who is active and still has a trade ship? We are going to need to do some Gilda runs to re-build our fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by rom View Post
    It appears that a major component of active players have moved to IF today, and unfortunately most of our remaining trade ships sailed off with them. Who is active and still has a trade ship? We are going to need to do some Gilda runs to re-build our fleet.

Bummer, can't say I am really surprised though.

Neophyte
    Thanks

I am still active and have yet to move above a recruit. All I have is a clipper ship. Sorry. As much as I need to quit or cut down on my play time in this game ( projects , job hunting) I am still captivated by the game. However, I need to set some goals because after I got my farm cart and researched the cost of a wagon upgrade I pondered why I am doing it??? Farm, farm, chop,chop timber, mine to what end? I guess I could use my gold to buy better weapons and armor. But I don't care to PVP so why bother? So I will probably try to withdraw the 1st of the new year and save 15 bucks a month. I think if I had made some friends to play in the sandbox with I don't think I would even thing about quitting. Hence, what I think I like most about the game is the lovely farm that I was invited to and the beauty of the graphics. What a boring player I am.