Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Default Re: Marianople Plot Deconstruction

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRider View Post
    No, once the protection ends it moves on to the demolition stage where the owner has one more week to pay their taxes before it can be destroyed.
    Thanks! That's good to know. I'm currently concentrating on finding a spot for my Thatched Farmhouse and then put down my 16x16 farm later on. So far, I like some areas in Dewstone and Two Crowns but I haven't explored everywhere yet. I figure I can limit my search to plots that seem empty....any other tips on finding demos?

Thanks

Updated spreadsheet to week 2. Lots of plots going up in Blusterfeld this week. As always, looking for people to either hold spare 8x8s or claim them for use.

Guild Member
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Rolo, AKS member, has an 8x8 in mari by the specialty bench (SW bluster i guess) expiring 19:50 on 11/14

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxide View Post
    Updated spreadsheet to week 2. Lots of plots going up in Blusterfeld this week. As always, looking for people to either hold spare 8x8s or claim them for use.
    Thanks! I would like any of the 16x16 that will be available, and I can probably be online for the one owned by Khorrek on Saturday. I only have one 8x8 right now, so I could hold a spare 8x8 if needed...just not exactly sure how that works.

Anyway, I had my first trials by fire with demos this weekend and learned a lot but kinda wondering if it's worth it to search for them or just farm gold. My first was early Sunday morning in Cinderstone with about 15 contenders there...I was able to hide from the "purples" but couldn't get the plot. The next one was around 3pm that same day in Two Crowns with at least 30 other players around but it was an awesome spot right on the beach...I was unsuccessful but gained a better idea of how it works. The last one I tried was in Halycona with only 2 or 3 other players there but the area was at war which basically ruined it for me...a couple of them went purple on me and I didn't have time to get back because my respawn was on the other end of the zone.

So far I've learned to expect stiff competition in protected areas and purples in pvp areas, but it was encouraging to find one with very light competition last night. I think I'll probably keep searching for demos since it will be a very long time before I can afford to buy a 16x16 or Thatched Farmhouse plot.

Guild Member
    Thanks

Hey, I have 2 8x8 plots in Marianople in the middle of guild territory in east Blusterfield. One is next to Taura's house, the other is just a little bit further down to the mill by the bridge.

Rather than have these go up for demolishing, I'm thinking the guild would probably need these locations?

I've paid taxes to keep them protected, but I'm not planning to keep playing ArcheAge, so let me know here on forum if you want them and I'll log so ownership can be transferred.
    GW2: Lord Windhelm (guardian) | Seaguard Hala (mesmer) (SFR,EU)