Thanks

Default Adventures in House Hunting

So, last night I had another negative experience in my search for somewhere to place my 16x16 scarecrow farm. I made it home just in time to login for a 5:25pm 16x16 demo in Sanddeep, and I thought my chances were good when nobody else was there 10 minutes prior. But, about 5 minutes later, five or so members of a guild named Faceless showed up and based on my limited experience there was 50% chance they would be hostile. Unfortunately, as the clock hit 5:25, they went hostile and were able to kill me just before I was able to place my plot (my chances were pretty slim anyway). I ran back and attacked some of their members who were still purple until they unpurpled...basically me at lvl 42 standing up to five lvl 50s. Then I just told them that was a bad move and called them cowards. I will give them credit for telling me they would kill me if I didn't move, so at least they're honest cowards. Going forward, I will be hostile toward their guild members but in an honorable way and I will also be prepared for a fight when I'm around guilds that act this way.

Afterward, I spoke to some our guild members, I got the idea that is generally acceptable to go purple at a land demo in pvp zones. Regardless, I'm not about to let players from other guilds push me around no matter how much they out-number or out-level me. Anyway, I hope my actions last night did not reflect negatively on our guild.

I really hope they implement a more fair way to grab land in the future, because this current system isn't very good. Although, it is a little encouraging to find some plots available with little competition and hopefully I will find my 16x16 scarecrow or thatched farmhouse soon. I've narrowed down my search to include Sanddeep, Two Crowns, Marianople, and I have seen quite a few demos coming up this weekend so here's hoping luck is on my side

Thanks

Default Re: Adventures in House Hunting

No complaints from me. Surprised they waited so long though.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by crumbler81 View Post
    Afterward, I spoke to some our guild members, I got the idea that is generally acceptable to go purple at a land demo in pvp zones.
    This is not necessarily true. We do not instigate fights with our own faction; however, we don't expect you to just sit there and take it either. Reds on the other hand... if it's red, it's dead.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiylie View Post
    This is not necessarily true. We do not instigate fights with our own faction; however, we don't expect you to just sit there and take it either. Reds on the other hand... if it's red, it's dead.
    Okay, well that's good to hear. I probably could have hit some defensive cooldowns or stuns to last a bit longer and place my scarecrow. I can't wait to get to 50 so I can defend myself better.